Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Creation on earth is Art!

Hi everyone,

     Do you see what I see when you look at your surroundings, well what I see is life full of beautiful art made by us, from the street that we travel each day to the living quarters that we settle in each night and the food that we indulge each evening. I love life, architecture, art and food so I started this blog to share my experience with everyone.

     I went to school to study Interior Design and love how art and design changes the experience you feel when you enter a space. I am not working in the field of my dreams yet but have high hopes that I will get there one day, but in the meantime my head cannot take a break, it wants to make things, cook food, and constantly trying to design in my head. I’m hoping to create this blog to help share what I feel about Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment